Minor Incident Root Cause Analysis Workshop
April 29-30, 2019
Concord, North Carolina, USA
Rick led incident analysis teams in the commercial nuclear power industry for over two decades prior to joining
Who Will Benefit from Attending?
Our workshop equips individuals seeking initial training as minor incident analysts, analysts who are already highly experienced, and individuals who lead minor incident analysis teams, with knowledge and skills that enable performing more efficient and effective limited scope (apparent cause) investigations. Managers who provide oversight for incident analysis programs should also attend.
- Human performance fundamentals from an incident analysis perspective
- Applying proven incident analysis processes, tools, and techniques
- Structured approach for determining the Extent of Condition
- Identifying causal factors that induce undesirable human behaviors and equipment failures
- Identifying contributing factors that allow incidents to occur and/or increase their significance
- Principles for developing lean and effective corrective action plans
- Determining Human Error Types
- Timeline Development
- Barrier Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Why Analysis
- Identifying Extent of Condition
- Corrective Action Plan Development
Date/Time: April 29-30, 2019; from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM daily
Workshop Registration and Pricing
Cost: $1,100.00/person – includes training materials, lunch, a certificate of completion, 16 Continuing Education Units (CEU), networking opportunities, and continuing access to incident analysis consulting assistance. All groups of 5+ people who register at the same time will also qualify $999.00/person reduced rate.
Our workshop is limited to 20 students in order to facilitate extensive instructor/attendee interactions,
so register now to reserve your seat!
Fisher Improvement Technologies
271 Executive Park Drive, Concord, North Carolina, 28025
Special Rate Hotel Offering!
7811 Gateway Lane NW Concord, North Carolina 28027
“Special Rate Code” 13592 in the “Corporate/Preferred Rate” box
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 2491 Wonder Dr, Kannapolis, NC, 28083 · (704) 743-1080
- Hampton Inn, 612 Dickens Pl NE, Concord, NC, 28025 · (704) 793-9700
- Country Inn & Suites, 580 Dickens Pl NE, Concord, NC, 28025 · (704) 793-6777
Join our list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.