Effective Procedure and Process Writing Workshop
Concord, NC, USA October 16 – 18, 2018
Who Will Benefit from Attending?
Individuals seeking to improve in their capabilities as work process document developers and procedure writers. Supervisors and team leaders who provide oversight for document development projects should also attend
- Human & Organizational Performance fundamentals from a writer’s perspective
- Document developers impact on field performance
- 25 error traps found in written documents and how to avoid them
- Industry best practices for formatting and layout
- Flow charting documents
- Top five error traps
- Questions each personality type needs answered
- How different personality types view written instructions
- What makes it difficult for people to follow procedures
- Numerous hands-on experiential learning activities
Workshop Registration and Pricing
Cost: $1,500.00/person – includes training materials, lunch, a certificate of completion, 32 Continuing Education Units (CEU), networking opportunities, and continuing access to document development consulting assistance. Pay before September 15, 2018 and receive an early registration rate of only $1,250.00/person. All groups of 5+ people who register at the same time will also qualify for the reduced rate.
Our workshop is limited to 20 students in order to facilitate extensive instructor/attendee interactions,
so register now to reserve your seat!
Fisher Improvement Technologies
271 Executive Park Drive, Concord, North Carolina, 28025
Special Rate Hotel Offering!
7811 Gateway Lane NW Concord, North Carolina 28027
“Special Rate Code” 13592 in the “Corporate/Preferred Rate” box
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 2491 Wonder Dr, Kannapolis, NC, 28083 · (704) 743-1080
- Hampton Inn, 612 Dickens Pl NE, Concord, NC, 28025 · (704) 793-9700
- Country Inn & Suites, 580 Dickens Pl NE, Concord, NC, 28025 · (704) 793-6777
Join our list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
If you have any questions, contact Rick Foote at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330.298.8449.